Chaotic Goddess Swaps hosted a book swap that I was very lucky to participate in. My partner was Geeky Owl. I received some amazing goodies in addition to the great books. If you want to see a close-up of any of the pictures, you can click on them for a better image.
1. A book my partner loved: The Looking Glass Wars – Frank Beddor
2. A book my partner hasn’t read: Uglies – Scott Westerfeld
3. A book on my wishlist: The Bone Collector – Jeffery Deaver
The extra goodies I got were suckers, a homemade bookmark, three notebooks, a bag from Bath & Body Works, a pad for notes, and a cute pen. There were more suckers, but I was too tempted and ended up eating some. Plus, there was a nice card and lots of adorable owls on and within the package.
To the left: These are all the items that were in the Bath & Body Works bag. It contained many amazing samples and products that I can’t wait to try out.
On the right: Here is a close-up of the beautiful homemade bookmark. I’m happy to have this because I have been using really random items such as receipts, controllers, and yu-gi-oh cards.
I’m happy that I participated in this swap, and I hope that my partner will like the stuff I sent her.
Chaotic Goddess Swaps is hosting another book swap, and I’ve been accepted to participate. This will be my first book swap, and I’m really excited about it. I’ve watched other people participate in swaps on Youtube, so when I saw this one advertised, I wanted to give it a shot. Here are the goals and rules of the swap:
Send your partner THREE books:
- A book you love
- A book you haven’t read but are interested in
- A book from your partner’s wish list
Books ‘n’ Bloggers Swap Rules:
- Packages must contain 3 books that fit the criteria stated in the Swap Objective.
- Send books that fit your partner’s genre preferences.
- You must respond to emails from the swap hosts within a timely fashion.
- Books MUST be mailed on or before February 1st, set to arrive by February 5th!
- You must send a tracking number for your package to your partner and to us at Chaotic Goddess Swaps.
- You MUST post and link up your swap reveal post. This is non-negotiable.
Sign ups are closed for this particular swap, but there will be another one in June.