I thought I better post my wrap-up of the CramAThon since it’s been almost a week since it’s ended. Life is finally calming down after Christmas, and I hope everyone had a great holiday. I didn’t read as many books from my TBR as I initially planned. I only read two books, but I did manage to finish three of the challenges.
The books I finished were:
- The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket
- I enjoyed this book, but there were some moments that dragged. Maybe I’m a little biased because I watched the movie before reading the book. Either way, I do hope to continue the series to see what happens next.
- Lies, Knives, and Girls in Red Dresses by Ron Koertge
- This was an okay read. It wasn’t what I was expecting, and I feel it could have been done a lot better. The fairy tale stories were darker, but there wasn’t a whole lot added to them to make them stand out.
The challenges that I finished were:
- Read a children’s book.
- Read a hardback.
- Read a book in verse. (or poetry)
Only one of the books on my TBR were actually read, even though I did start several others. However, once I started reading Savage Spawn by Jonathan Kellerman, I lost all of my momentum. Since I only read two books for the CramAThon, I picked several other books to fulfill my 60 book reading challenge on Goodreads. I should be able to finish it by tomorrow. Fingers crossed.