The third day of BookTubeAThon has concluded, so I thought I would post an update of my progress so far. I’m doing pretty well with completing challenges and keeping up with my reading.
- Finished Saga, Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughan (160 pages)
- Completed Challenge 1 (book with pictures)
- Finished The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (180 pages)
- Completed Challenge 5 (book from genre I’ve read the least)
- Completed Challenge 6 (book to movie adaptation)
- Finished Perfect Shadow by Brent Weeks (99 pages)
- Completed Challenge 4 (book someone picks out for you)
I’ve read 439 pages and completed four of the challenges. I’m planning on reading The Way of Shadows by Brent Weeks next. I haven’t been keeping up with the 300 pages a day, of course, so I may pick another book out to have a total of seven books. It all depends on how I do with The Night Angel Trilogy. I’m having a lot of fun with the challenges, and it’s great to take some books off of my TBR pile. I hope everyone is having a great BookTubeAThon, and I will be sure to post another update soon.