I was nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by littleonionwrites. Thank you so much! Her blog is amazing, and it’s such an honor to receive this award. This is the second award I have been nominated for, and it really helps motivate me to keep working on this blog in my spare time. I appreciate everyone’s support!
The Beautiful Blogger Award is an honor bestowed by fellow bloggers to show how much they love reading your blog and appreciate the beauty in your words.
- Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them.
- Nominate 7 (yes, only seven) other bloggers and say a little something about them.
1. Lydia Devadason – This is such an entertaining blog. It has great advice for parenting while also telling funny stories. Of course, I don’t have a child, but I love reading all of her posts.
3. A Writer’s Life For Me – It’s motivating to watch a person accomplish their goal of writing a book, and she is on her third one now! I love when she adds her progress reports to the end of her posts.
4. See It Or Skit It – I’m a big fan of lists and movies, and this blog combines both! She has top tens, and it’s easy to find what movies I need to watch next or ones that I should probably skip. Her movie reviews are great as well.
5. Brilliantly Novel – Diana’s blog is similar to mine in that we both blog about books. She has been blogging longer than I have though and her reviews are well organized. I enjoy all the quotes she posts as well.
6. Honey Lemon Tea – If you’re looking for a variety of topics, you should check out her blog. She posts recipes, tea of the month, book reviews, and even health tips. It’s a nice combination of topics that makes me crave food and reading at the same time.
7. via GiantGag.com – I love this blog. It’s filled with funny pictures, and I probably spend way too much time just looking through all the pictures posted every day.