Chaotic Goddess Swaps is hosting another book swap, and I’ve been accepted to participate. This will be my first book swap, and I’m really excited about it. I’ve watched other people participate in swaps on Youtube, so when I saw this one advertised, I wanted to give it a shot. Here are the goals and rules of the swap:
Send your partner THREE books:
- A book you love
- A book you haven’t read but are interested in
- A book from your partner’s wish list
- Packages must contain 3 books that fit the criteria stated in the Swap Objective.
- Send books that fit your partner’s genre preferences.
- You must respond to emails from the swap hosts within a timely fashion.
- Books MUST be mailed on or before February 1st, set to arrive by February 5th!
- You must send a tracking number for your package to your partner and to us at Chaotic Goddess Swaps.
- You MUST post and link up your swap reveal post. This is non-negotiable.
Sign ups are closed for this particular swap, but there will be another one in June.